- Available at https://paypal.me/mossrc
- Price: Any amount, one-time or recurring
- Benefits: A personal thank you note from me (potentially leading to an email conversation), maybe a shout-out in the show notes or on-air credits (if you'd like one), and of course that lovely feeling that you've helped me make this show better.
- Available at https://www.patreon.com/lifeandtimesofvideogames
- Price: US$1 or more per month subscription
- Benefits: Depends on how much you pay —
- $3/month gets you full episode transcripts, no ads, bonus audio content like extended interviews and extra soundbites, high-bitrate (320kbps on new episodes) mp3 files;
- at $6 you also get written updates and research notes plus early access to (or previews of) upcoming projects;
- $10 adds your name to the show notes and on-air credits, and it lets you vote on future episode topics and the like (plus all the $3+$6 tier stuff);
- and $30 lets you also be an executive producer for one episode every year (so you decide the topic and get as much input on the episode's direction and script, etc, as you like).
- If there's something else you'd like as a reward — either within one of the above tiers or as a new tier — just email me (mailto link is in the website footer) or message me [https://twitter.com/MossRC](on Twitter) and I'll see if I can get it added.